.

***Come see our new site at http://www.hugsincludedblankets.com !*** Each blanket measures 5' by 3'. Blankets are priced at $25 Custom-designed nap mats are $45 Texas state sales tax (8.25%) will apply / $10 for shipping and handling See all available blankets here. If you have a special request (college logos, specific themes, sports teams) let me know and we'll work to find something!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's playing

With several friends requesting blankets for baby showers, I'm now on a first-name basis with the employees at the local fabric store and have finally trained my dogs to not bug mommy while she is sewing.  I like to have something on in the background to keep me entertained while I make my blankets.  Here are some of my favorites (and why):
  • "Grey's Anatomy" reruns.  My mom finally got her DVDs back (after holding my dogs hostage).
  • 27 Dresses - James Marsden's dimples, the horrendous dresses, Judy Greer as the funny sidekick.
  • The Italian Job - Seth Green's funny one-liners, Mark Wahlberg, and Charlize Theron as a kick-butt heroine.
  • The American President - Classic.  No further explanation.
  • Failure to Launch - Bradley Cooper & Justin Bartha.  And Zooey Deschanel's snarky war against the mockingbird.
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic - My boyfriend rented this movie for me after a bad day at work.  I thought it was going to be lame until I found myself racing for the Resolve to clean up the wine that I spit up laughing.  Isla Fisher is hi-lar-i-ous and the soundtrack is so dance-able.
I'll update later with more ... what about you?  What are your favorite movies to have on in the background when you're doing something?




    No comments:

    Post a Comment