- "Grey's Anatomy" reruns. My mom finally got her DVDs back (after holding my dogs hostage).
- 27 Dresses - James Marsden's dimples, the horrendous dresses, Judy Greer as the funny sidekick.
- The Italian Job - Seth Green's funny one-liners, Mark Wahlberg, and Charlize Theron as a kick-butt heroine.
- The American President - Classic. No further explanation.
- Failure to Launch - Bradley Cooper & Justin Bartha. And Zooey Deschanel's snarky war against the mockingbird.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic - My boyfriend rented this movie for me after a bad day at work. I thought it was going to be lame until I found myself racing for the Resolve to clean up the wine that I spit up laughing. Isla Fisher is hi-lar-i-ous and the soundtrack is so dance-able.
5 months ago