I mean, it's not like this has been a fake blog, but I'm just about sewing blankets (actually, most of my friends' reactions are "you sew?!?!?")
Anyway, here are some random things about me:
- My degree is in Computer Science & Spanish and I have worked in IT since 2001. I am currently looking for a position (hint, hint) and decided to start up Hugs Included for fun and to help feed my babies.
- No, I'm not a mommy ... unless you count dogs as children. I have 2 Chihuahuas and they are awesome. They love blankets, too!
- I love the Muppets. My favorite is the Swedish Chef. Just about any clip with him in it makes me laugh, no matter how many times I've seen it.
- I'm Catholic and love my faith. I also blog for the Houston Chronicle.
- I can recite the entire script of Steel Magnolias. I believe that every woman from the South should be able to do the same.
- I am very open about my struggle with depression and anxiety a few years ago.
- I won over my boyfriend with my Karaoke of "Ice Ice Baby" (he had given me the "let's be friends" line 3 days earlier.)
More to come, I'm sure!
1 week ago