.

***Come see our new site at http://www.hugsincludedblankets.com !*** Each blanket measures 5' by 3'. Blankets are priced at $25 Custom-designed nap mats are $45 Texas state sales tax (8.25%) will apply / $10 for shipping and handling See all available blankets here. If you have a special request (college logos, specific themes, sports teams) let me know and we'll work to find something!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Making this a real blog

I mean, it's not like this has been a fake blog, but I'm just about sewing blankets (actually, most of my friends' reactions are "you sew?!?!?")

Anyway, here are some random things about me:
- My degree is in Computer Science & Spanish and I have worked in IT since 2001.  I am currently looking for a position (hint, hint) and decided to start up Hugs Included for fun and to help feed my babies.
- No, I'm not a mommy ... unless you count dogs as children.  I have 2 Chihuahuas and they are awesome.  They love blankets, too!
- I love the Muppets.  My favorite is the Swedish Chef.  Just about any clip with him in it makes me laugh, no matter how many times I've seen it.
- I'm Catholic and love my faith.  I also blog for the Houston Chronicle.
- I can recite the entire script of Steel Magnolias.  I believe that every woman from the South should be able to do the same.
- I am very open about my struggle with depression and anxiety a few years ago.
- I won over my boyfriend with my Karaoke of "Ice Ice Baby" (he had given me the "let's be friends" line 3 days earlier.)

More to come, I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I love the Muppets too! Fozzie Bear might be my favorite though!

    I've never seen Steel Magnolias. :-(

    And we might need a video of this Ice Ice Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a picture somewhere on Facebook of it.

    Steel Magnolias is the best. movie. ever. So many great quoteables.

    ReplyDelete