.

***Come see our new site at http://www.hugsincludedblankets.com !*** Each blanket measures 5' by 3'. Blankets are priced at $25 Custom-designed nap mats are $45 Texas state sales tax (8.25%) will apply / $10 for shipping and handling See all available blankets here. If you have a special request (college logos, specific themes, sports teams) let me know and we'll work to find something!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Remembering why I'm doing this

My friend, Alicia, contacted me a while back asking for two blankets for her nephew, Jason (one of which was the LSU blanket).  We've been texting each other back & forth today as I heard that Lizzie (Jason's mom) was having complications during her labor.  I thought about how I would feel if Jason hadn't made it ... I wasn't concerned about the blankets, but about Alicia's family and Lizzie.

I sent out a message via my Twitter asking for prayers and prayed myself for everyone involved.  I wanted Lizzie to be able to hold sweet Jason, whether or not she had the blanket her aunt ordered from me.  That's why I started doing this - to bless friends who are welcoming their sons & daughters into the world.

It's a humbling reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment